Donna talks on various subjects and is able to personalise a bespoke talk for your specific needs and audiences.
Personal and Team Branding
Build a competitive advantage from your most valuable asset – your people
Your most powerful brand is your people. Every time a client looks at, listens to, or interacts with your employees, it impacts the way they perceive your company. There is no doubt that before a prospect or customer buys your products or services or your company, they buy your people first. If your people know how to brand and market themselves, they are essentially helping to brand and market your organization.
The Branding & Marketing YOU keynote focuses on:
- Characteristics of great brands
- Why personal branding is important to personal and business success
- How to stop being invisible and become visible and relevant
- How to build trust and credibility
- How to develop and market one’s personal brand
- Understanding rituals as the first step in creating habits – which lead to powerful, positive and sustainable changes in your professional and personal life.
The quality of people in your network is extremely valuable to you. Their reputation, profile, experience, knowledge and reach can play a critical role in building and enhancing your personal brand.
This is why it is vital to invest time and energy in networking – in building connections and relationships both within one’s organisation and externally.
In this power-hour session, participants will be equipped with practical skills to enhance their professional networks and build visibility & credibility.
The keynote focuses on:
- The importance of networking for career and business success
- The characteristics of great networks
- The do’s and don’ts of successful networking
Building ‘relationship capital’ focuses on building relationships and generating positive personal brand feedback with key people who become your brand ambassadors.
Key to building relationship capital is understanding your personal brand, the value you deliver and the unique value you can add to your networks.
The keynote explores:
- Not everyone in your network is equal
- Identifying the top 15-25 relationships that can take your personal brand to the next level
- The importance of relationship hubs
- How to leverage your personal brand to enhance relationships
- Ideas to enhance your personal brand through building visibility and social capital
Challenging times demand top-form personal brands – people who have mental and physical stamina, remain focused and are able to sustain peak levels of performance.
This powerful presentation is designed to help participants become more productive and effective under pressure by managing their energy more wisely.
This keynote explores:
- Work as a sprint, not a marathon
- The importance of managing energy, not time
- Increasing productivity through what you eat and how you move
- Understanding rituals as the first step in creating habits – which lead to powerful, positive and sustainable changes in your professional and personal lives
Building a successful team brand
Most businesses have dabbled in team-building, but few have embraced ‘team branding’, a modern approach to transforming your team. Team branding focuses on effectively positioning your team by communicating its value, and in turn creating a sustainable, unique relationship with key stakeholders .
Communicating your team’s value has become vital in today’s business environment. No matter what your team does or how much value it adds – it is vital your target market and key stakeholders understand your team’s value adding activities.
This keynote will:
- Enhance understanding of what team branding is and it’s importance
- Highlight the importance of positioning your team brand
- Help your team develop impactful strategies
- Emphasise the role of personal brands in the team
Play to Win: What Women Can Learn from Men in Business
Tired of playing politics, working hard and receiving too little return for your efforts?
It’s time to master the advantage of being able to wear both the skirt and the pants.
Over her 25 year career, Donna Rachelson has worked with a number of senior women executives and has gained insight into how they have built their careers. She also closely tracked the behaviour of men to uncover the Mars and Venus approach to business. In this inspiring one hour talk, she will share the secrets and insights on how to ‘play business like a game’, ‘take it like a man’ and ‘make your moves’.
In this talk, participants will learn how to:
- Play business like a game
- Get noticed
- Make your moves
- Focus on the results
- Work your network and state your views
- Fake it until you are it!
- Don’t take it personally
Marketing Success for SMEs
One of the biggest challenges business owners face is how to market their businesses effectively.
Most understand that marketing is important, but few understand what activities to focus on that will have maximum impact for their business. In most cases, they waste money on ad hoc activities that are not strategically driven; are ‘one’ offs and are not measured in terms of effectiveness and having a tangible ROI.
While huge misperceptions exist of what marketing is, there is huge benefit of garnering real benefit for one’s business through an effective marketing system.
In this enlightening presentation, participants will be exposed to the key steps to make marketing impactful in their business.
- So you think you know what marketing is
- Marketing without a strategy is like winking in the dark
- The tangled web – marketing vs sales vs business development
You don’t need huge amounts of money and resources to effectively market your small business.
Over the years, Donna has worked extensively with small and medium sized businesses who have limited marketing resources and need to get traction and build their markets quickly. She has helped them develop cost-effective, robust marketing approaches.
- 7 top ways to get traction without spending a cent
- 4 low-cost marketing ideas to implement immediately